2. Reflect on the strengths and weaknesses of the criteria established. Where these good criteria, or should there have been different criteria established?
3. Reflect on the strengths and weaknesses of the presentations as a whole. Consider the "yes" and "no" groups as a whole.
4. Reflect on the group management of your group. What went well, what did not?
5. Reflect on the personal "ethic" you felt in your group. Did you believe in your position? Where you arguing against your beliefs?
6. Did the class make the correct decision when considering the broader impacts of the global warming/climate change debate? Why?
7. Explain the statement, "What we do in the US, soon will not matter." Provide evidence to justify this statement.
8. Explain this statement, "What we do as individuals matters." Provide evidence to justify this statement.